I can identify and give you a rough estimate of the purchase price immediately. Cased 1914 Sports Table Medal by . Ges.Gesch.. Pin is present to reverse. We Pay Top Dollar For Authentic WW2 German Badges. The artifacts for sale and trade are strictly for historical research only. German $620.00 Awards Please note all German medals Original German WWII Air Force Visor Cap Badge Militaria. The magnetic black core retains 100% of its finish, with absolutely no discoloration or signs of rust. $21.99. Ribbon shows some light wear and soiling. ON HOLD - WWII German Silver Wound Badge - Klein & Quenzer. It doesnt get any better than this. Whether it's one item or a whole collection, we would love to hear from you! Click to view. You've come to the right spot! Would I want to risk my good name and family reputation for a quick buck? PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:This 1932 Stahlhelm Member's Badge is in real nice condition showing some light age. Contact Us WWII German Kuban Shield : Steel. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:This Frauenschaft arm Badge in cloth is in real nice unused condition. Militaria for sale, not militaria auction. British Medals In most cases I am presently paying up-to 80% of full dealer retail price for authentic German Militaria. Nottingham Medals buy and sell war medals, war medal groups, individual military and campaign medals, and commemorative medallions. British & Foreign Military cloth & metal trade badges. I've been collecting my whole life and doing internet sales for the past 13 years. $0.00 sold out. $5.99 shipping. For decades after the war, Nazi Medals were some of the most collectible of WWII relics. If you are not pleasantly surprised and accept the offer, the item will be returned to you immediately, at my own expense! Images & Text are not to be used without written permission. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Medal Ribbons Civil Medals Panzer Badge (Silver) . British/French: Special Boat Service Two presentation plaque to French Brigadier General Le Page. We sell German badges of the the Second World War. Juncker with rare cut-outs for this type (typically seen without the oblong cut-outs beneath the snakes heads), and a previously unknown thin version (more on this below). We Buy: Daggers, Swords, Medals, Flags, Helmets, Belt Buckles, Uniforms, Documents and much much more! Infantry Assault Badge / from Caucasus Product number: t1n8871. Iron $495.00 sale. Simply pack the items up and send them to me at the address below. German Awards ww2 and other ww2 articles. A Juncker Knights Cross of the Iron Cross with the L/12 stamp appearing ahead of (not following) the 800 stamp. We work with literally hundreds of veterans and their families from all over the world every day, every year! German Medals and Badges from World War II. Spanning from 1939 to 1945, World War II was one of the most brutal conflicts in human history. 4x US Army World War II Ike Jackets 34th Inf, 4th Army, 87th Infantry, 4th Armor. So how do I know I'm not getting ripped off? All these people can't be wrong! Military & Civilian buttons of the World. Militaria PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:This Hitler Youth Proficiency Badge in Miniature is in nice condition. WW2 German Paratrooper Gravity Knife - BACK IN STOCK! I am a Certified MAX/GDC Dealer in good standing holding to the Code of Conduct required of me by this governing body. This is the second most common question I am asked. The stock and frames of the K98 and other famed original German rifles can be bought. Fastening pin is present and functions great. Reenactment shop for repro ww2 German badges, awardsand pins. (All countries & Types), EPHEMERA, PHOTOGRAPHS & PHOTOGRAPH ALBUMS. All Iron Cross medals from World War II have a swastika engraved in the middle. Fastening pin is present to reverse. WW2 GERMAN LUFTWAFFE PILOTS BADGE LATE WAR $650.00 WW2 GERMAN PANZER ASSAULT BADGE SILVER GRADE $370.00 WW2 GERMAN FALLSCHIRMJAGER (PARATROOPER) MEDAL AND DOCUMENT GROUPING FJR 2 $2,600.00 WW2 GERMAN DRL BADGE IN BRONZE MAKER MARKED $190.00 1870 FRANCO-PRUSSIAN WAR MEDALS AND DOCUMENTATION GROUPING. This process is automatic. We sell German badges of the the Second World War. We strive to complete every transaction with accuracy, honesty and integrity! $5.00. Badge is maker marked : Paul Brodel of Pforzheim. 13.95. - No need to spend hours shopping each item around to different dealers or antique shops many of which do not have the knowledge or experience I do. Our original quality Luftwaffe & Kriegsmarine cases are hand crafted to wartime specs by an original German maker, featuring . France: Great War Gloire aux Serbes 1916 commemorative medal. Frauenschaft Membership Pin, Small Version $ 55 German Third Reich Period N.S Frauenschaft Pin, Medium Size $ 75 German WWII Black Wound Badge $ 90 German WWI Black Wound Badge $ 70 German WWII War Merit Cross with Swords $ 25 German WWI 1914 Iron Cross 1st Class $ 450 Dutch WW2 era Mussert Cross $ 700 We buy all kinds of German, Third Reich, Nazi, WWII items. 16th,17th,18th &19th Century Militaria (Worldwide). GTIN . Delivery (7.50) / International Signed For (10). Iron Cross 2nd Class, EKII (Eisernes Kreuz). Sign up to receive latest news and updates direct to your inbox, Collar Tabs, Shoulder Boards and Epaulettes, Ingots, Paper Cutters, Chains and Miscellaneous. $350.00 Germany. The service requires full JavaScript support in order to view this website. Service A very nice cross indeed! I have 2 responses to the question: Reputation - Look at my Feedback section . We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Visit our website for our collection of German badges ww2, we sell brevets replicas with ww2 pin. Whether you have one WW2 German Badge or a whole collection of WW2 . POW. Hi, if English is not your native language please change it from the language menu. - I pay top dollar for veteran acquired items. WW2 German NS-RKB Flag Bearers Armband Insignia. If you want a reference contact me. Circa.1914/18, France: Great War Army Horizon blue Waterbottle and straps.Circa.1916. Some families are so pleased they have allowed me to use them as references. Copyright Relic Militaria All Rights Reserved 2015. A fine cross indeed, retaining about 97% of its black finish, with only a very small chip to note, and only modest tarnishing. We Buy: Daggers, Swords, Medals, Flags, Helmets, Belt Buckles, Uniforms, Documents and much much more! Heres one right out of the woodwork. Fastening pin functions great. We strive to make it simple and easy for you to turn your items into cash fast! Awards France: Gendarmerie Nationale whistle & Lanyard. You will be redirected once the validation is complete. $19.99. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:This General Assault Badge is in nice condition showing some wear and age. All Rights Reserved. In stock. . I come to you - For large collections I travel to you! $70.00 GERMAN DRL SPORTS BADGE IN BRONZE - WERNSTEIN JENA. Documents, pictures, or equipment that seem too clean and crisp are probably fake. Fastening pin is present to reverse. GO4837 $ 290.00 Add to cart WW2 Officer's Anti-Tank Badge . $125.00. 1939 pattern, Gustav Brehmer (13) die struck, three piece construction. I do the work, you get fast payment. Overseas rates on request. armed forces issued Qualification badges, the Luftwaffe had the most This is one of the nicer Imperial 1st Class Iron Crosses weve come across in a long time in terms of condition and type. Please, email us at paul@lakesidetrader.com to sell your stuff! Institution: October 13, 1939. A variety of items of Nazi memorabilia are commonly sold and traded. The million dollar question and the one that every seller asks themselves? All Iron Cross medals from World War II have a swastika engraved in the middle. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:This Pfarrkirchen 1935 Tinnie is in real nice condition. Techniques page. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:This NS Frauenschaft Leaders Badge is in nice condition showing some tarnishing but no enamel damage. Krupp owned the ship builder Germaniawerft. . Whether you have one WW2 German Badge or a whole collection of WW2 German Medals for sale, give us a call today. Iron Cross 1st class, EKI (Eisernes Kreuz I Klasse mit Etui) by Wilhelm Deumer (L/11 maker mark). WWII German Silver Wound Badge. U-Boat Badge. $59.00. If you are local we buy WW2 German Badges in person and can pay you right on the spot. Privacy Policy The simplest way for everyone involved is this: Contact me either by mail, (see below for my address), phone 705 292 0151 or email me at paul@lakesidetrader.com to let me know you have items to sell. Fastening pin and catch are present. Though they were in existence before 1918, the number of German War 8 bids. These zinc based badges are notorious for losing their finish over time, but this one still have a small amount of silvering on and around the skull. Westmark (Lothr.) PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:This RAD Female Rank Brooch is in nice condition but does have a period repaired fastening pin. Badges dramatically increased during the war and by 1945 there were over 40 I am also in Europe at least once a year! requiring combat experience. With the exception of some very minor rust spots at the hinge and the hook clasp, the black paint coverage is nearly 100%! Heres a real nice 100% original Cholm 1942 Shield with a very rare 2-pin configuration on the reverse. Here we have a salty Cholm shield (the large M version) with a nice SS-cloth wool backing and backing paper. , WW2 German Infantry Assault badge - Bronze. We will encourage you to send us some pictures by email. WW2 German iron cross medal badge double knight oak leaves neck ribbon with Box. Germany. Attention should also be paid to the historical accuracy of items. We hope you find a unique piece of military history for your collection. The Juncker made Knights Cross is considered the most desirable of the Knights Crosses primarily due to the fact their factory was destroyed late in the war by allied bombing. On the reverse, the coke bottle pin is standard for this maker, and the clasp is strong and firm, with the Wilhelm Deumer L/11 mark stamped clearly beneath it. $ 895.00; Brandenburg Cuff Title $ German Eagle Order Medal Silver Grade by The Berlin Mint - In 835 Silver $ 695.00; Letter Written on Adolf Hitler Stationary by US Soldier June 5, 1945 $ 500.00; These are some of the most attractive of all the German WW2 medals in our opinion. Most are thrilled with the offer. Krupp owned the ship builder Germaniawerft. SKU . www.epicmilitaria.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. 2023 War Militaria di Baroncelli Stefano. WWII German 8 Year SS Service Award. $19.50. Home As with many zinc based badges, this one no longer shows any of the original gold wash, with the exception of the pin on the reverse. Some categories of WWII uniforms for sale. For that reason, there were a great deal of fakes produced, making collecting authentic medals very challenging. Heres one for the serious WW2 investor folks, the ever desirable Juncker 800 L/12 Knights Cross, with ribbon and case all original to the piece! : The Making of a Collectorholic: The STORIES BEHIND the TREASURES of WORLD WAR II the Making of a Collectorholic : The Making of a Collectorholic by Bill Shea (2018, Hardcover), Minicraft WWII Models 1 144 Ju 88a/c Junkers SW, Gray Ww2 German Elite WH Army M35 M1935 Steel Helmet Stahlhelm Retro Pretty, Weapons and Equipment of the German Fallschirmtruppe 1941-1945 by Alex Buchner (1997, Trade Paperback), Black Ww2 German Elite WH Army M35 M1935 Steel Helmet Stahlhelm, Fighting Men of World War II Axis Forces : Uniforms, Equipment and Weapons by David Miller (2011, Hardcover), Esbit Ultralight Folding Pocket Stove with Six 14g Solid Fuel Tablets.