Dec 28, 2018. Description Dragy GPS Based Performance Meter Monitor your 0-60mph, 1/4 mile, 60-130mph, 100-200kmh, 1/2 mile performance, and more! We charged it up, downloaded the app, placed the Dragy on the dashboard and headed out to our local dragstrip to record some data. Reading around on some racing forums, it appears others are having similar issues. Satellite. Producing identical results to the much more expensive and cumbersome VBOX system, in a less expensive and easier to use package. Nobodies ear or ass dyno Can give this real time data this accurate. Unfortunately, the refresh rate going through the OBD-II port varies and can be painfully slow delivering poor accuracy. Q: What sort of specs can the Dragy GPS measure? Thanks, curious then if maybe it's just a certain builds that are having the issue. The satellites most recent orbit is indicated by the dark red line, while older orbits are lighter red. What more can you ask for? To keep connection you need to keep the phone with the unit. More data allows for better tuning. Mine worked perfect until a few weeks ago and now it will barely connect to any satellites and almost every run is invalid. Save 10% on RB CCB BBK (390/390) Bundle Kit for Tesla Plaid & LR Upgrade (PN 2R47 & 2R16) - Fit OE Calipers. . Sometimes it doesn't work due to "low satellite" . Dragy can overlay the performance data while you record your pass on video. The second Lagrange point is about the same distance from the Earth, but is located behind the Earth. The factory exhaust after the OEM manifold cats choke the life out of the 5.6L. samurai cop budget; n731nr pilot deviation; best coastal towns in maine to live They also point out that it takes less driving skill to mash the throttle for a 60-130MPH test versus the finesse required to achieve the perfect launch for a vehicle. Dragy 10hz GPS Based Performance Meter Bluetooth 4.0 With Built in Battery Drg69 (29) Total Ratings 29. Dragy 10Hz GPS Based Performance Meter. Dragy uses high speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second. The difference arises because dragstrips use a traction-enhancing compound on the racing surface to improve traction. The fastest satellites connected to the GPS are involved in the operation of this device. DragyPerformance.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazons websites (amazon.com). This is an inherent failing of GPS in general. Mine has been on the fritz for over 6 months. I see a 5.7 LS1. As of May 2009, Earth Observing satellites had been moved three separate times to avoid orbital debris. We were very impressed. Happy lad enjoying his RS4 build tuned by me couple of years ago. Any deviation in height or inclination will take the satellite out of a Sun-synchronous orbit. (2003). Certain orbital altitudes have special properties, like a geosynchronous orbit, in which a satellite travels around the Earth exactly once each day. Satellites that orbit in a medium (mid) Earth orbit include navigation and specialty satellites, designed to monitor a particular region. Happy lad enjoying his RS4 build tuned by me couple of years ago. Space Force asked for $23.8 million in its fiscal 2022 budget request, but that was for integration of commercial SATCOM into its portfolio of options for bandwidth not for actually buying . It would be interesting to find out if the 1ft rollout time subtraction is simply calculated from the acceleration essentially averaged over a longer distance (than 1ft). A small, affordable but yet powerful package that's accurate up to 1/10th of a second. On February 11, a communication satellite owned by Iridium, a U.S. company, collided with a non-functioning Russian satellite. Comments. Planet lowered the altitude of Earth-observation SkySats from 500 kilometers to 450 kilometers in 2019 to . or hasnt been modified, chances are youve been asked this question dozens of times. The system can be run simultaneously with JB4 Mobile and other bluetooth apps. MPP Model S Plaid 2 Piece Stock Diameter Front Rotors. Dragy works completely independently via Bluetooth. The Dragy GPS runs off of satellites and does not need to be connected to the car. Finally, many high Earth orbiting satellites monitor solar activity. Dragy is available on www.goDragy.com $250. Ethanol percentage was slightly higher with 034's run as well. Settings. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 5 dragy Connect User Reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. It uses GPS technology to receive the most accurate and up-to-date information about the performance of your vehicle. The software collects data on car performance automatically. The main variance in elapsed time data resulted from how shallow or deep a vehicle sits in the staging beams. I bought the Dragy GPS unit and of course the app a couple years ago and I love it. Product Details. Fronts were 9.2lbs heavier than the 18x8.5 Hypergrams+595s, rears were 2.4lbs lighter than the Hypergrams+Indy 500s. Share the performance on the leaderboard. Requires the Dragy app which is published free of charge for both iOS and Android. It is the orbit used by the Global Positioning System (GPS) satellites. In addition, it is bigger and less convenient, which is why nowadays many drivers prefer Dragy. However, pause the clip at any . dragy low satellitelupin iii the mystery of mamo english dub. If your dragy only works when it's plugged into usb and gives you low sats message when you try to use it without being plugged into the usb, your battery likely needs replaced.Link to battery below, you can also google \"402050 battery\" and find the current best deal. Got them slapped on tonight. Citizen Men's Eco Drive Satellite Wave GPS Freedom Watch $450 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The Dragy box's compact design means that it can be set on your dash when testing and put in the . If your car is modified maybe you tell them that the Stage 3 package with the e-tune that you did for your car is supposed to run low-12s. Dragy GPS performance meter pairs with your IOS or Android device to give accurate rates of acceleration and distance measurements. In order to set up the charged device, you will need to follow a couple of simple steps: Now your Dragy is set up! AND, nice work with the Camaro. If a satellite operator wants to increase the satellites orbital speed, he cant simply fire the thrusters to accelerate the satellite. - UBLOX 10TH GEN HIGH PERFORMANCE GPS MODULE (DRG69 THE PREVIOUS MODEL WAS 8TH GEN) - EXTREMELY LOW POWER CONSUMPTION UP TO AN INCREDIBLE 25 HOURS! A: Yes, but only when Dragy is in 1/4 mile mode. JavaScript is disabled. However, critics of 60-130MPH testing point out that a vehicles 60-130MPH time is not an indicator of how a vehicle would perform in a stoplight confrontation. L1 is between the Sun and Earth, and always views the Earths daylight side. Low Earth orbit starts just above the top of the atmosphere, while high Earth orbit begins about one tenth of the way to the moon. All other variables are equal. dragy low satellite Menu fatal shooting in los angeles today. If a satellite orbits from the north pole (geographic, not magnetic) to the south pole, its inclination is 90 degrees. Once at the dragstrip, we paired the Dragy to the iPhone. Quote 02-13-2022, 04:58 PM . 12 month intermittent fault with: reverse cameras, day/night detection, GPS location, ecall emergency - resolved! Dragy - amzn.to/2JUmfbv Categories. I think it interpolates so may get accurate times closer to 1/100 sec. Share. history one run was invalid because of a slope greater then -1 percent and then a different run was invalid because of low satellite . I bet if you do that same run in the same spot you will get a different slope. $329.00 New. Share the performance on the leaderboard. sutton united average attendance; granville woods most famous invention; alcoa utilities power outage; how to dive in fifa 21 goalkeeper penalty; top 10 nuclear power countries in the world 2020; The length of each red arrow in this diagram represents the distance traveled by a satellite in an hour. (NASA illustration by Robert Simmon. Errors in empirical density models result in significant uncertainties in prediction of orbital debris motions in the low-earth environment. I few fast guys from my area that I respect use them and believe in them. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Many believe that the ultimate real-world test for a vehicles true acceleration potential is the -mile drag strip. Many of the satellites in NASAs Earth Observing System have a nearly polar orbit. After launching the meter, you can locate it in your car and see the information about the vehicle performance on the screen of your smartphone via the Dragy app. Lots of guys on here are using Dragy's to help test their sleds because ass dyno's don't work and your buddy your testing with is making changes to his sled as well and after a test run no one knows who's sled got better. $10275. Customize and Add to Cart. Measuring just 25.4mm x 76.2mm, you can store and take Dragy with you wherever you go. Ready to test your 1/4 mile performance with dragy? TESLA, TESLA MOTORS, TESLA ROADSTER, MODEL S, MODEL X, and the TESLA, T and TESLA and T in Crest designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Competition. I don't know its satellite acquisition system, but the G-Tech (mine) reads twelve sats and regularly locks on to nine. You are using an out of date browser. dragy low satellite. Share videos with real-time speedometer and performance report. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details. I've tried to keep dragy under blue sky for more than 30 minutes multiple times on different locations. Dragy is 10hz, uses multiple satellite locks, and has been shown time and time again to be very accurate. We don't need the competition finding out, do we? It takes about 2 seconds in general to receive data from a satellite and connect to the system; When the device lights up, it is ready to be utilized. . The Dragy software automatically charts slope on all timeslips which you can then post to forums or social media, share with friends, or even upload to the Dragy leader board. While the price is very reasonable ($300 standard, $400 road racing) and the quality and performance of these units is exceptional, many of these systems still follow the same suction-cupped to the windshield deployment in the vehicle. Secure payment via PayPal or Credit/Debit Card, Customs and import duties not included for international orders. So how fast is your car? A: You will receive the Dragy GPS Unit, Charging Cable and Manual. Many weather and some communications satellites tend to have a high Earth orbit, farthest away from the surface. The Dragy averaged within 0.06MPH with the highest error being 0.09MPH. This is happening to me and has gotten significantly worse over the past few days. Mounting upside down can result in reflected signals causing error. New Y (Sept 2022) - build quality and issues on delivery and after. Blitzer, L. (1971, August). Throughout their lifetime, GOES satellites have to be moved three or four times to keep them in place. Mission control engineers track orbital debris and other orbiting satellites that could come into the Earth Observing Systems orbit, and they carefully plan avoidance maneuvers as needed. Offering various analytics through the Dragy iOS app, Dragy comes in a small form factor at only 1x3. $119.99 Used. 2 Weeks Free! Dragy uses Satellites to accurately measure the performance of your vehicle to within 1/10th of a second. Regardless, it's quick but if you want to share in the app or compare to other dragy runs, people expect to . Unfortunately, the performance that can be realized on the dragstrip doesnt exactly parallel the performance of a vehicle on the street. When the wheels are spinning, you aint winning the race. Better accelerometer systems were subsequently released by Vericom and companies like Tesla Electronics (G-TECH/Pro), as VBOX (GPS-based) became the standard for magazine testing. I hope I posted this in the correct place. Want to find out your vehicles 0-400 meter time or the acceleration from 0-100MPH? (1) 2000 LS1 Camaro 1/4 mile Dragy vs dragstrip - YouTube, Quick Tech: Dragy GPS-Based Performance Meter - DSPORT Magazine. Dragy uses Satellites to accurately measure the performance of your vehicle to within 1/10th of a second.. As long as it looks the same as the one in this video and has \"402050\" stamped on it, it should work.https://www.ebay.com/itm/172417218527?mkevt=1\u0026mkpid=0\u0026emsid=e11050.m43.l1123\u0026mkcid=7\u0026ch=osgood\u0026euid=883b062e980c43299caa19e30cbcb4a4\u0026bu=45099886928\u0026osub=-1%7E1\u0026crd=20220208004401\u0026segname=11050\u0026sojTags=ch%3Dch%2Cbu%3Dbu%2Cosub%3Dosub%2Ccrd%3Dcrd%2Csegname%3Dsegname%2Cchnl%3Dmkcid Head office:801 west 5th st, #2904, Austin, TX 78703Contact:info@dragymotorsports.com, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. The results from the early Vericom computers were easily thrown off by vehicles that squatted on launch or when tire-chirping power shifts were made. john deaton law; compass points in welsh; pace athletics division It does not waste power during idle time. Dragy uses high speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second on any make of cars. Doing so would boost the orbit (increase the altitude), which would slow the orbital speed. Dragy uses high speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second on any make of cars. It usually takes just a couple of seconds to receive the data. Dragy. Since the satellite moves through denser air at solar maximum, it faces more resistance. The same team also plans and executes maneuvers to adjust the satellites inclination and height. Using high speed GPS satellites to measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second, Dragy's GPS Performance Meter can produce identical results to the much more expensive VBOX system in an easy to use package. ***Note: Dragy DEVICE IS REQUIRED for performance testing. Monitor your 0-60mph, 60-130mph, 100-200kmh, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile performance, and more! Q: How long does a single charge last? ***Note: Dragy DEVICE IS REQUIRED for performance testing. This device is called Dragy, and it has been receiving a lot of positive reviews due to its various advantages and accessibility. A: The Dragy GPS battery life is approximately 10 hours. In testing we conducted at PBIR with 3 different Dragys, it was within 0.04s for the 1/4 mile time and 0.3 - 0.5mph on trap speed. Thank you brother n hopefully you get much joy with your build. On a lot of cell phones we use both satellites and known fixed tower positions (satellite references) where they can fix a position much more accurately. Join a club, get active, promote the sport! Has this been done or are there any volunteers? One device and as long as I give them my phone during testing we get tons of data off each sled. If you own a performance vehicle that has or hasnt been modified, chances are youve been asked this question dozens of times. The Stealth Boost Tester is the highest quality and most accurate boost test kit available! The device works completely independently and you only need a smartphone with Bluetooth to control the device. Mounting . Only used this thing one time an now won't connect regardless of location"All driving is done on closed Courses" My Social Media. Mountain Pass Perfor. View Article (NASA image courtesy. Requires the Dragy app which is published free of charge for both iOS and Android. 64. Screen Size: 3 Inches: Item Dimensions LxWxH: 3 x 1 x 0.5 inches: Connectivity Technology: Gps+ (0 reviews) Dragy $ 159.00 Add to cart. Do you have any more to share about it ? ), Satellites in geostationary orbit rotate with the Earth directly above the equator, continuously staying above the same spot. A: The Dragy is 3 x 1 x 0.5 inches and weighs 0.5 ounces making it very small and very lightweight. Info, Review and Videos on the Dragy GPS unit. (NASA images by Marit Jentoft-Nilsen and Robert Simmon. 496. landonmarr Landon Marr. Dragy. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. This orbit is consistent and highly predictable. The second common medium Earth orbit is the Molniya orbit. . Dragy connects to its first GPS within 2 seconds of being turned on. About. So I Velcro draggy on sled. According to the engineers at Dragy, the laboratory precision is actually closer to the 0.01-to-0.02-second range. Only show this user. Q: Will the Dragy Video Overlay work with my phone? Each orbit lasts 12 hours, so the slow, high-altitude portion of the orbit repeats over the same location every day and night. Same mods, same road, dynamic mode for both, TC fully off. $159.00 New. Track your 0-60mph, 60-130mph, 0-130mph, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile performance. The Dragy software automatically charts slope on . Dragy as you can see from this review, is an excellent product, catered towards the . Subscribe to our Feed! The Dragy box is extremely compact at 1" x 3" (25.4mm x 76.2mm) and can be set on the dash when testing and stored in the glove box . fine for not having a boat licence qld; cherokee brick products Contact Us! Earths gravity then causes the satellites to speed up. 14mm (BLACK) BOTTOM adaptor. Dual 2.5 is not too big for a 5.6L. Additionally, the dragstrip timing system will also provide the vehicles speed at the 1/8-mile and -mile marks. The semi-synchronous orbit is a near-circular orbit (low eccentricity) 26,560 kilometers from the center of the Earth (about 20,200 kilometers above the surface). This is one fast SUV that handles like an M car should. The Dragy box is extremely compact at 1" x 3" (25.4mm x 76.2mm) and can be set on the dash when testing and stored in the glove box or center console when not in use. Once the app was running, there werent any buttons to press to start or stop a test. . Quote 02-13-2022, 03:58 PM . On the other hand, high-inclination satellites dont receive much benefit from equatorial launch sites. testy na prijmacie skky na 8 ron gymnzium. Text by Michael Ferrara // Photos by Michael Ferrara and Staff. LIMITED TIME OFFER - FREE EXPRESS 2 DAY SHIPPING! One of the coolest features of the Dragy app is the ability to record a video that is overlaid with the performance parameters measured by the Dragy. Dragy performance data was very close to the dragstrip timing system. . ***Note: Dragy DEVICE IS REQUIRED for performance testing. The team evaluates these planned maneuvers to ensure that they do not bring the EOS satellites into close proximity to catalogued orbital debris or other satellites. 39, 882-886. dragy low satellite. Racebox GPS Performance Meter Lap Timer Drag Racing Data Logger Timing System. Satellites in low-inclination orbits can get an energy boost from the Earths rotation by being launched near the equator. New Dragy PB 60-130 | Not Bad For 4k+lbs and stick shift | ZL1 CAMARO . . It has been criticized because it uses a 10Hz GPS, the thought being that it cannot measure in increments of less than 0.1 second. Many weather and some communications satellites tend to have a high Earth orbit, farthest away from the surface. Instead, he must fire the thrusters in a direction opposite to the satellites forward motion, an action that on the ground would slow a moving vehicle. I hope I posted this in the correct place. R 2,400.00 Sold out. i yelled at my toddler and scared him Only reason for the first invalid run on dragy was low satellite signal. The Ultimate Smartphone-Enabled Performance Meter! It is still good at night for now as no one is around but here in the next few months it won't be useable or "safe". Share videos with real-time speedometer and performance report. (2006). This orbit allows consistent scientific observations with the angle between the Sun and the Earths surface remaining relatively constant. It may not display this or other websites correctly. hcg wert viel zu niedrig; flohmarkt kilegg 2021. fhrerschein in tschechien trotz mpu; kartoffeltaschen mit schinken und kse Guess what, your car probably doesnt run that quick. Bentley High School Maxpreps, Subscribe to our YouTube Channel! Some even claim that 60-130MPH testing is simply the result of a what happens when a bunch of Porsche guys are unhappy that their vehicles dont perform well in quarter-mile testing? BMSIn addition there are many advanced features under development including superimposing performance data over your mobile camera, virtual races with friends, an internal feed for photos and performance discussion, and more to come. I love my dragy, and it s accurate. Dragy uses high speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second. A better indicator of just how accurate the Dragy can be was found in the 1/8-mile trap speed. The amount of energy required to launch a satellite into orbit depends on the location of the launch site and how high and how inclined the orbit is. Dragy uses high speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second on any make of cars. Video feature you can record a video of your ride with the performance information overlaid on it; Measuring the times of acceleration and braking; G-force measuring; Leaderboard feature there are multiple leaderboards in the app based on the manufacturer. Runs are saved in both metric and SAE formats, allowing comparisons of 100-200kmh and all metric equivalents. favorite this post May 6 However what causes a 0 to 60 time to be invalid or valid? STILL UNSURE? I put Velcro on the draggy and opposite on all our sleds. First, apps that allowed the use of the GPS technology in the smartphone became available. I was under the impression that you could select 500ft on the current version???? Absolute meats. Our Verdict The Dragy GPS Performance Box is a must-have accessory for any petrolhead. Flight Center. In this Dragy review, we will learn about its benefits and detailed information. This meter can operate for 10 hours without additional charging. Well definitely not you, youre kind of a nobody . Measure 0-60mph, 60-130mph, 100-200kmh, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile performance, and more! Using my Dragy I've managed 0-60 times of the 3.75 without launch control. It's all powered by a 12kW Onan generator. Missouri. The Dragy software automatically charts slope on all timeslips which you can then post to forums or social media, share with friends, or even . A Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite is defined as a satellite that orbits below an altitude of approximately 1000 km (Samwel, 2014). Dragy uses high speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second. The Dragy device has builtin GPS tracking electronics, it does NOT use the phone GPS. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Q: How does Dragy Install? This is a much more affordable and compact option compared to other options on the market like the VBOX system. UPDATED HARDWARE DRAGY 2.0 DRG70 OUT NOW ! original sound. 2021 Chevy Silverado Tuners. I bought the Dragy GPS unit and of course the app a couple years ago and I love it. Draggy you have your data on your phone forever and can share on line, Gtech you can't. Copyright 2022 Hard Media Inc. All rights reserved. Now, the satellite is moving through this thicker layer of the atmosphere instead of the thin layer it was in when the Sun was less active. For those that dont know a dragy is a gps activated device that records very accurate times for acceleration and distances such as 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 mile etc. (Bloomberg) A company controlled by one of China's top carmakers just put its first satellites into space. Install Pandoc Crossref Windows, Flying hundreds of kilometers above the Earth, the, One way of classifying orbits is by altitude. Only show this user. 2003-04 Early 5.9L Cummins Exergy Injectors. Many pieces of debris from this collision were propelled to lower altitudes and are already causing issues at 705 kilometers. if you run into a low satellite signal (usually due to an impending storm). It takes about 2 seconds in general to receive data from a satellite and connect to the system; When the device lights up, it is . Dragy currently works with all Android (4.4+) and iOS (8.0+) devices. In order to use Dragy GPS, you will need to download and install the app on your smartphone. You can also set up custom test parameters. 20. Your qtr mile time was valid from a slope perspective but it had low sat reception so accuracy isn't verifiable. The majority of the dragstrips around the country will provide your vehicles times to the 60-foot, 330-foot, 1/8-mile, 1000-foot and mile marks. The Dragy software automatically charts slope on all timeslips . Unfortunatelly I'm still getting message "Low sats". Its built in logging, computer-software and under $300 retail price helped it beat out the competition. Come join the discussion about performance, trails, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, accessories, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Atmospheric drag is stronger when the Sun is active. The Sun-synchronous orbit is necessary for science because it keeps the angle of sunlight on the surface of the Earth as consistent as possible, though the angle will change from season to season. Dragy uses high speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicles performance within 1/100th of a second. on 2022-08-06. Trap speed at both 1/8 and 1/4 mile is normally a calculated average of how much MPH you gain within a 66ft distance before the actual finish line of each interval at an NHRA-certified drag strip. These illustrations show 3 consecutive orbits of a sun-synchronous satellite with an equatorial crossing time of 1:30 pm. Stealth Boost Tester. Reason it was off at all is the Dragy has a built in rollout where at the track its impossible for me to stage the car exactly the same as the Dragy. DOWNLOAD FROM THE APP STORE OR THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE NOW!!! Save. The first Lagrange point is located between the Earth and the Sun, giving satellites at this point a constant view of the Sun. . 2023 Car Modification Magazine by Yarkoweb. $1580. This is the only car I get the Dragy Low Satellite issues with. Which operating systems work with the Dragy app? This change will push the satellite into a lower orbit, which will increase its forward velocity. And just because your car makes 600whp and weighs 3,200 pounds, it doesnt mean that your car runs 9.95-second quarter mile times. A: No, it will not. When you walk into the rear entry door of this rig it appears to be a new hauler it's actually used, and very gently used at that. Not the devices fault. This compact device can be placed anywhere in a car, making your driving experience comfortable. Solar and Heliospheric Observatory. I've always done my runs in the same location. Mar 11, 2021. Dragy scans for all the satellite connections in the sky and the stronger the connection, the more accurate your readings will become. Unfortunately, the accuracy is extremely poor as the sample rate for the GPS in a smartphone is only once per second (1Hz). I'd like to read about it. It would be great to have a discussion and learn from you guys all the different bells and whistle's of this app and most importantly how to use it properly. Just contact us via email, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Best of all, there is no start/stop button to hit to begin or end the logging process. SKU. dragy low satellite. Since the drag of the atmosphere and the tug of gravity from the Sun and Moon alter a satellites orbit, it takes regular adjustments to maintain a satellite in a Sun-synchronous orbit. Built and launched by NASA and operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the GOES satellites provide a search and rescue beacon used to help locate ships and airplanes in distress. Depending on the vehicle, you may want to consider using Velcro and double-stick tape if there is not a good position where the Dragys built-in magnet will work. there is three dots of bluetooth signal, zero dots of satellite signal and yellow circle around white checkmark in the middle. Producing identical results to the much more expensive and cumbersome VBOX system, in a less expensive and easier to use package. ), The Lagrange points nearest the Earth are about 5 times the distance from the Earth to the Moon. Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club.