Caudalie Divine Hair and Skin Oil 4 instalments of 6.75 with clearpay Learn more about clearpay Learn more 5 instalments of 5.40 with humm Learn more about humm Learn more Product Description Ingredients Product Details Caudalie Divine Hair and Skin Oil 76 Reviews Shop Now Clicking Shop Now will take you to another site to complete your purchase Effective and Clean. It leaves my skin itchy and tight, really not good for sensitive skin yet the seller and the package says good for all skin types. Find out about our paraben-free cosmetics and exclusive offers. The oil can be used a number of times during the day on dry spots, particularly in areas where dark spots and age spots are visible. 4 instalments of 7.00 with clearpay Learn more about clearpay Learn more. Learn more about clearpay Disappointingly, I found out that it was not compatible with my face. Interestingly, Caudalie was the first brand to use grape seed extract in a cosmetic formulation. Tend Skin Formula: The Divine Oil is made with a blend of grapeseed, hibiscus, sesame, and argan oils combined with Caudalie's patented anti-oxidant polyphenols. This property also enables grape seed oil to deliver other active ingredients deeper into the skin. Julie Hewett We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. For 2013, Caudalie is committed to planting a minimum of 150,000 trees in all; to give back to the earth and the vine a little of what they give us each day. Passed the bottle to my mum hoping that she would be able to use it and she broke out as well. While Caudalie Beauty Elixir is made from all-natural ingredients, you may want to speak with your skin care professional or an authorized Caudalie dealer about whether it affects certain skin types differently or if your own individual skin type might be at risk for suffering any negative side effects from its use. I'm 45 and use oil on my face regularly. / But fragrance can be irritating for sensitive skin. Now since I just bought the full size for both products, I am hoping it would do my skin some good. Feeling like a million bucks with this stuff on. He advises applying oil as the last step of your nighttime skin care routine and before your sunscreen and makeup in the morning. Juice Beauty Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet is claimed to be designed for sensitive skin, but unfortunately the use of fragrance in this moisturizer is problematic for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin! Product Description; Ingredients; About Divine Oil. Dee. Tyrosinase is a key enzyme involved in the synthesis of melanin, the pigment that gives skin color and also contributes to the formation of undesirable dark spots. . I wrote this to let you know and perhaps let me know also what trigger the rashes, it could be that im allergic to what it is made of? However, at nearly $80 an ounce, Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is costly, which makes it important to understand how its ingredients will affect your skin and the probability of seeing significant results in your unique situation. Look and feel divine with velvety soft skin and a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, punctuated with woody . Bobbi Brown Beach Body Oil. I have used the serum for 2 days now and have never experienced such discomfort and pain from a skin care product in my life. Caudalie Divine Oil, 50ml : Buy Online at Best Price in KSA - Souq is now Amazon.sa: Beauty.sa. Bottom Line: Caudalie Divine Oil primarily consists of grape seed oil and a high concentration of fragrance. I guess Im just allergic to French brands. In line with all other Caudalie products and our legendary wine heritage, its high concentration of omega 6 content makes it incredibly nourishing.Extra Virgin Argan Oil:Organically farmed and Fair Trade certified, this oil is produced by cooperatives of Berber women in South Morocco. Even when I apply moisturiser it still doesn't do the job. Sun Care Weekly Deals Clicking Shop Now will take you to another site to complete your purchase, 4 instalments of 6.75 with Reviews for this (on other sites, too) said this was more of a forest-y smell. This multi-use, luxurious dry oil moisturizes, nourishes and enhances thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of oils (grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan) combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. These fragrance ingredients have the potential to cause allergic reactions and skin irritation, especially for those with sensitive skin. In a clinical evaluation, 82% of consumers reported that their pores appeared tighter with consistent usage. Oily Please try again. Learn more about humm Caudalie Divine Oil 50ml 226 1 offer from 23.68 Divine Oil 50ml 9 1 offer from 26.32 Caudalie Beauty Elixir Smoothing - Glowing Complx. This luxurious dry oil moisturizes, nourishes and enhances the face, body and hair. One of the few products she used was this organic rosehip oil that you can shop at Amazon for $13. After the foaming cleanser, use the Purifying Mask to purge skin of blemishes and impurities. : The Make-up Removing Cleansing.. 22.00 . Even if you dont have a full blown reaction to the ingredient, the damage may still be occurring every day. Neurotris Of note, this Caudalie serum includes fragrance, which certainly gives the product a pleasant smell but its not doing your skin any good! Treat your skin and hair with Caudalie Divine Oil. Buy Caudalie Oil Facial Moisturisers and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! According to the brand, this product was developed to serve as a dark spot diminishing night cream. As a dry oil, it absorbs exceptionally fast. Based on our evaluation of the formula and the customer reviews, we think the, Viniferine, squalane, vitamin E, bisabolol. Specials Though many of the ingredients in this product are natural, you may want to be careful with initial use, as allergies to essential oils and natural juices are possible in some individuals. Learn more. The fragrance-free, alcohol-free formula moisturizes, soothes, and refreshes the skin, while also reducing sensitivity. 96%* saw their skin revitalised. Keep a low-maintenance regime with this multi-purpose Divine Oil from Caudalie. Perfume rating 4.16 out of 5 with 257 votes. There r sports of my fave that have just started turning red. We recommend using it every morning. This also makes you feel so sexy if you get someone to use this during a massage! Sold by Amazon Germany Caudalie Divine Oil 100ml/3.4oz Brand: Caudalie 480 ratings $6666 ($66.66 /100 ml) Secure transaction Returns Policy About this item 100ml/3.4oz Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 Discover Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 - Limited edition Learn More Total Price: $150.92 Some of these items dispatch sooner than the others. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral fragrance with woody notes. Additional key ingredients include Viniferine, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid. When I move my face it feels like its cracking. Contact Us, Advanced Skin Technology Piz Buin Tan & Protect Tan Accelerating Oil Spray - High SPF30 150ml. It was 4 times as effective as kojic acid, and 62 times more effective than vitamin C. First time I got this free sample of Caudalie Vinosource- Hydra I try it on on me and I really love it how it smells and also I love the smoothness and fresh feeling . This product was designed to remove dirt and make-up before bedtime, as well as in the morning, to prepare your skin for application of skin toners and makeup. In addition to these two ingredients, this formula also contains squalane and hyaluronic acid to nourish and plump the skin as well. ORM-D classified products such as aerosol sprays, nail polish, perfume and products with high alcohol content may only be shipped using a ground method within the Continental US. Additionally, I have acne prone skin and this product made my skin very greasy.. The product with the most reviews is the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, which has received over 600 customer reviews. The composition is modern and undeniably addictive. Sjal Thirst Quenching Serum was designed to serve as a deeply moisturizing and nourishing serum. I have called it Divine. Shop now. Phyto-C Skin Info ALL ORDERS SHIP FROM THE US It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. By protecting your skin from the damaging effects of free radicals, antioxidant-rich skincare products can help to promote brighter, more youthful-looking skin. for the rest of your skincare routine. Got a sample of the sorbet and as usually it is with me and samples I try it, not much changes they end up in my drawer and a year later I trow them out. blend of oils is truly complete, Divine Oil also features: Grape Polyphenol:One of Caudalie' signature ingredients: grape seedextracts are exceptional antioxidants and great protectors of the skins naturalhyaluronic acid. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 April 2020. About this product. Luzern Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Language : English, English, English, English Product Dimensions : 10 x 11 x 12 cm; 200 Grams Manufacturer : Caudale Before the skin reaction due to the makeup thing, Ive been using up their sample and my skin looked amazing. By 2020, 6 million trees will be planted around the world. I have never experienced an allergic reaction like this and I am very disappointed. Policies All smectites (expandable clay minerals) and kaolin group minerals are important reasons why these minerals are used to remove oils, secretions, toxins, and contaminants from the skin.. The skin that surrounds the eyes, particularly the under-eye area, is very thin and sensitive, making it prone to damage and especially vulnerable to premature aging. We know this because these ingredients are found after xanthan gum on the ingredient list, which is in order of descending concentrations. Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner - For Combination to Acne-Prone Skin 200ml. In addition to being most suitable for those who struggle with hyperpigmentation and dark spots, this product has also been specifically formulated in order to be safe on even the most sensitive skin. I used to use Vitamin C to try to even the dark spots but I switched to this serum now. This property also enables grape seed oil to deliver other active ingredients deeper into the skin. : The oil works perfectly to protect hair from straightening irons. Dr Dennis Gross It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. Treat your skin and hair with Caudalie Divine Oil. This CAUDALIE DIVINE OIL is moisturizing without feeling greasy and leaves skin soft, ash-free and smells good too. Caudalie Divine Oil Gift Set (3 Products) Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 140 Plus +Points when you shop this product* 28.00 FREE UK DELIVERY OVER 25 Coming Soon Save to Wishlist Log in/sign up to use Wishlists! I prefer more masculine scents like the former Dry Bar scent, Oribe gold lust, SJP Stash, atlas cedar. Broke out it itchy tiny red rash around my nose and mouth a few hours after putting it on. Its high concentration of plant actives, grape-seed oil, and clay work to soak up impurities, diminish the appearance of pores, and support the natural . Learn more about clearpay moisturizers to eye and lip care to anti-aging solutions. Notably, this doesn't seem as moisturizing as a proper lotion. IS Clinical Divine Oil is a powerful blend of oils, including argan, grape-seed and sesame oil, that leaves skin feeling soft, nourished and restored. We'd like to help you find what you want. I had to immediately seek medical attention because this serum left my face with a hideous itchy rash almost resembling rosacea or Eczema. *Clinical study, 21 women, 28 days, self-evaluation, % of satisfaction. Based on the Caudalie reviews for this product, we noticed that many customers do not like the fragrance in this product. A brilliant all-round moisturiser; you can really feel it working, and it is the perfect base for applying make up. but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers, Such a nice Post and Nice information we really like this.Have a look at haute her for basic makeup tips and tricks, I hunted at Ulta and Sephora until I found something that piqued my interest: Divine Oil by. StriVectin Caudalie Beauty Elixir is made free of artificial chemicals and parabens, which makes it a possible solution for those who are looking for a skin toning product that doesnt contain ingredients that could be potentially harmful or irritating to the skin. Caudalie is part of the "1% for the Planet" movement and donates 1% of its global sales to NPOs that work to protect the environment. DELIVERY INSURANCE INCLUDED However, there are a handful of negative reviews for the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, mostly from customers who saw no difference in the appearance of their dark spots. The oil has a sophisticated aroma of woody roses and vanilla, and it lasts so well that wearing any perfume on top of it would be superfluous. To create the fragrance, Mathilde Thomas turned to Jacques Cavallier (the same perfumer behind Th des Vignes' best-selling scent) just before he joined a major Perfume House as exclusive master perfumer.For the signature note of the fragrance Jacques Cavallier chose the rose: the Moroccan rose - a fine and fragile rose essence with a dewy freshness - and the Bulgarian rose, a rose that droops at dusk, heavy with the weight of its own scent. , Product Dimensions Supplements I sent the company and email for information on this matter and was ignored so I will conclude that they do animal test. Perfume rating 4.44 out of 5 with 91 votes Huile Divine by Caudalie is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. With all this said, if youd like to try something like this, youll want to look out for moisturizing chemical exfoliants, particularly lactic acid due to its humectant properties as well as brightening agents like vitamin C to help even out skin tone and correct hyperpigmentation. Glycolic acid exfoliates the skin by targeting corneocytes (dead skin cells that make up the stratum corneum) in a process called corneocyte desquamation. Caudalie Cleansing Water was originally developed, If one of your main skin concerns includes clogged pores and congestion, you may want to look into products like the Caudalie Vinopure Skin Perfecting Serum. , a facial mist thats infused with rose water, cucumber water, chamomile extract, glycerin, and many more hydrating, soothing extracts. Vitamin C is another antioxidant used in Caudalie skin care products that helps to protect skin from free radical damage. Try again. Yes, oil is now my friend. What are you looking for today? Personal MicroDerm Bottom Line: A facial mist made from 100% organic grape fruit water that moisturizes and soothes skin. I dont know what kind of face cream and serum is supposed to make your face worse but never use this product. I've tried many kinds but my all time favorite is Caudalie Divine Oil, which is discontinued. This rinse-off mask can be used twice weekly to help you achieve glowing skin. These particles serve as a gentle abrasive that can exfoliate the top layers of skin, removing dead skin cells, makeup, excess oil, dirt, and other impurities that may have accumulated during the day. Other ingredients include shea butter extract, which conditions the skin with a number of nourishing vitamins, such as E, F, and A. Caudalie Divine Oil does not contain any harsh detergents or preservatives, which may benefit those with sensitive skin. Plus, there arent any other skin-lightening ingredients in this formula. Caudale Divine Oil is a dry powerful blend of oils, including argan, grape-seed, and sesame oil, that leaves my skin feeling soft, glowing, and nourished. See null member reviews and photos. Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy . Jan Marini This multi-use, luxurious dry oil moisturizes, nourishes and enhances thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of oils (grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan) combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. Highly Recommend! Organic, Vegan and Halal Certified. In an earlier video, Bieber revealed that another one of her go-to products is the BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner, a concentrated vitamin C serum with incredible softening and brightening effects. Aura Cacia Organic Rosehip Skin Care Oil In a recent TikTok, Hailey showed fans her simple night routine. I haven'f found it too heavy for hair, even though I have fine but curly hair. FREE SHIPPING AT $65+ Caudalie Divine Oil is a dry oil that includes grape seed oil as the highest concentration ingredient. Caudalie Divine Oil dupe? Silver Miracles I love both the texture (it's a light, dry oil) and the amazing scent. Other ingredients include purified water and other fruit extracts. This cleansing oil dissolves all types of makeup, whether youre dealing with full coverage foundation or waterproof mascara, to leave you with fresh, moisturized and clean skin that is ready, If youre looking for a product that combines gentle exfoliation with cushioning moisture, you may want to try and exfoliating moisturizer like the caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream. Cellular Skin Rx Eminence Organics Because oil is the heaviest or most dense product in your routine, its able to penetrate your moisturizer, allowing it to reach your skin, but the reverse isnt true. This product contains the highest concentration of naturally derived salicylic acid. Caudalie Beauty Elixir contains a number of natural ingredients such as bitter orange, rosemary, peppermint oil, and the companys patented Vitis Vinifera Grape extract. Account & Lists Orders. 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Caudalie Divine Oil ($28) Caudalie Divine Oil $28. Anti-Aging Serum with Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid, Anti-Aging Eye Cream for Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Anti Aging Moisturiser with Hyaluronic Acid, Barrier Repair Rich Moisturiser with Bio-Ceramides, Anti-Aging Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid | Refill. this works Deep Sleep Night Oil (120ml) 26.00. Please double check the email you have entered! DISCOVER Premier Cru Anti-Aging Serum with Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid 92.00 Add to bag icon_heart_border Premier Cru Anti-Aging Eye Cream for Fine Lines and Wrinkles 51.00 Add to bag Divine Oil is a dry oil that is both light and hydrating; its unique blend of grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan oils are immediately absorbed into the skin with a non-greasy finish. Caudalie's Divine oil highlights the more delicate and easily absorbable oils like Grape Seed and Hibiscus, making this oil instantly soak into your hair and skin, leaving you perfectly hydrated and glowing! Once at home, i took a bath and saw my face all red and small rashes had developed. Caudalie Divine Oil Risks and Side Effects. Normal to Oily The Caudalie Cleansing Oil is a luxurious first step cleanser that turns the act of removing makeup into a ritual. Squalane helps to replenish and strengthen the skins lipid barrier. The natural clays kaolin and bentonite form the base of Caudalie Instant Detox Mask. Grape seed oil has a high affinity with the structure of skin cells, and therefore is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. Another problem with Caudalie Beauty Elixir is the very high concentrations of essential oils and fragrances, such as bitter orange flower oil, parfum (fragrance), peppermint oil, citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool, and many more. A nourishing multi-purpose miracle oil, Caudalie Divine Oil is an indulgent treat for dry skin, hair and nails. Caudalie Divine Oil (100ml) Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock Other customers purchased instead Elemis Cellutox Active Body Oil 100ml 26.00 KIKI Health Sleep and Relax Bundle (Worth 62.45) 62.45 Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Shower Oil 100ml 22.00 The Caudalie Vinosource radiance serum has done wonders for my uneven skin pigmentation, acne scars and dehydrated skin. Avne Cicalfate Post-Procedure Skin Repair Emulsion, Avne Cold Cream Ultra Rich Cleansing Bar. In an attempt to become more stable, free radicals will either donate their single electron to another molecule or accept an electron from another molecule. Do they still make PHILADELPHIA cheesecake filling. A multi-use luxurious dry oil blending grape, hibiscus, sesame, and argan oils with our patented anti-oxidant Polphenols formula. As a rule of thumb, we typically recommend applying products in order from lightest to heaviest. I cannot recommend this product and brand enough. If so, the Caudalie Cleansing Oil may be for you. to be gentle on all skin types, making it a viable solution for many individuals, even those with sensitive skin. Unable to add item to List. B Kamins Parfum Divin by Caudalie is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. It's a dry oil that absorbs into the skin quickly and does not feel heavy at all. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. Bottom Line: Caudalie Glycolic Peel is a rinse-off mask that combines glycolic acid with Viniferine to promote a brighter, more even complexion. PSF Pure Skin Formulations Fair Trade Shea Butter:Its restorative powers are well known beyond its native Africa. Travel Size. In a new Instagram story post, Hailey shared that she had started her retinol journey with a prescription retinoid (retinoid is the umbrella term for retinols). Those with sensitive skin are more likely to suffer reactions to these ingredients, and while instances of irritation among most users have been low, they have occurred. Osmotics According to a publication in the journal International Geology Review, The high adsorption and absorption capacities, cation exchange capacity, as well as the extremely fine particle size of certain clays, e.g. This has an extraordinarily high omega 6 content, providing Extra virgin argan oil , which is both organic and fair trade, is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and helps to restore the hydrolipidic film as well as maintain the integrity of skin cells. Firming Cashmere Cream, Vinopure To avoid potential irritation, study the ingredient list carefully before using Caudalie Divine Oil and keep your skins history in mind. Dermatix 2013-2023 Planta Health Store (RBP Enterprises Ltd.) All Rights Reserved.Touch-optimised, Responsive, Bespoke Ecommerce System by It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. Body Care This rich oil is formulated to replenish and moisturize, creating glowing skin and hair. Created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier, its fragrance features notes of rose, grapefruit, pink peppercorn, cedar, vanilla and white musk. UPC. I have made appointments to dermatologists here in Singapore but the earliest I could see one is on 5th July. 9.88K subscribers Buy it from Amazon: http://amzn.to/28KcCpX Click my link to receive 15% off your first order at Feelunique http://referme.to/X2dLXlo Description: Caudalie Divine Oil is a. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings, help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Try one of our oils to remove makeup, lift excess sebum, or hydrate your skin. The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. . How does the Trade-in work: Click here to find out about Trade-in. Fast and Free Shipping Free Returns Cash on Delivery available on eligible purchase. Learn more, 5 instalments of 5.40 with Aromatherapy Associates The International Dermal Institute explains, Antioxidants help prevent such damage by giving free radicals what they want before they attack your cells.. But keep in mind that fragrance is not beneficial to your skin in any way, and it could actually be causing skin damage. Give back to the Earth a little of what it gives us each day. Add to Cart. I also felt my skin a little firmer, which to me was an added bonus. If you have overly-dry skin and are looking for a serum thats also formulated to brighten the skin, then this product may be a viable option. Strobe Cream 555 reviews. BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner One quick note though, is that this product does contain an almond-scented fragrance, so if you are sensitive to fragrances or prefer to use fragrance free products, this may not be the best option for you. This multifunctional oils can be used for the hair in different ways. , Item model number $38.95. Caudalie Divine Oil. This multi-use dry oil by Caudalie is absorbed quickly into the skin, has a a subtle floral fragrance and is designed to deeply hydrate your skin, hair and nails, and can also be used as a bath or massage oil. Premier Cru Not worth ordering again. Amazing on my skin. The formula is infused with grape water, as well as several different humectants and emollients. Priori Osea This product features a unique lightweight texture that intensely nourishes the skin without adding any extra weight. For application instructions, refer to the product package. It's an appropriately French-smelling oil for face, body and hair from the Boredeaux-born brand that inspires slavish. Anti-Dark Spot Radiance Serum, Resveratrol-lift We recommend using it every morning. I havent gone to the doctor yet, trying cortisone cream and I stopped using it. As part of its Cosm'ethics commitments, Caudalie has decided to plant a forest in the Andean Amazon in Peru, on the site of Alto Huaya-Bamba, by helping the association Coeur de Fort. Approved by many ophthalmologists and dermatologists, this product is claimed to revive skin by removing heavy dirt particles, thus accelerating the bodys own rejuvenating process to reduce cell damage. $27.69 CAUDALIE Divine Oil 100ml 117,73Lei Fr TVA: 99,94Lei Stock: Out Of Stock Model: 3522930001089 Weight: 0.50kg SKU: AD001046 MPN: 3522930001089 Caudalie Add to Cart Description Reviews Both beauty care product and fragrance, vine elixir and rose essence, invitation to indulge in sheer exhilaration for the senses. As we age, our skin loses elasticity and begins to lose its luster because proteins in the dermis begin to degrade and the body produces less of them. According to the manufacturer, Caudalie Divine Oil can be used almost anywhere on the body and in the hair in order to avoid split ends. I have put this one wet hair before blow drying and leaving to dry naturally and both times my hair felt amazing! But our favorite Vitamin C serum is Carrot & Stick The Defence Serum. Shira Inspired by the Youth Elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a multi-purpose mist that is said to set make-up, tone the skin, and reveal the skins natural radiance. Caudalie Divine Oil Years ago, I fell in love with a dry oil from L'Occitane that was discontinued and I've been searching for a replacement every since. Some of the active Caudalie Cleansing Water ingredients include glycerin, sodium chloride, and rare grape extracts. Anti-aging, of course. I love, love this divine oil. Cosmedix June Jacobs Grape seed oil has a high affinity with the structure of skin cells, and therefore is absorbed easily without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. Caudale Divine Oil smells divine and the fragrance stays on for hours. Caudalie Divine Oil is a lightly scented oil for hair and body. Caudalie Caudalie Divine Oil 100 mL Spend $20 on Body Moisturizers & Skin Treatments & Get 5,000 points $58.96 Discontinued Description Ingredients This Multi-purpose dry oil can be used for as a beauty care product and fragrance. Therefore, by inhibiting tyrosinase, Viniferine may be able to reduce abnormal pigmentation associated with aging and exposure to UV light. 30ml 1,403 14 offers from 9.60 Caudalie Vinoperfect, Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting - 30ml 1,959 16 offers from 30.46 Caudalie Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum 30ml 621 10 offers from 25.00 I can't say that I'll purchase this again because this was discontinued at Sephora, Divine Oil's thick glass bottle has solid weight to it, Presumably, their new bottles do not advertise. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.