Wide variety of selections. The tally came to $135,537.40, according to credit card statements shared with NBC News. Within minutes of stepping into a hotel room, he spilled his entire cup of coffee on the floor. Reached by phone, Perullo said he'd be glad to sit for an interview with NBC News to discuss sports memorabilia and the prevalence of fraud in the industry. wine red 1960s velvet bodycon dress; restaurant brands international zoominfo Purchased a framed photo and it came quickly. ", "Sometimes there would be an item that didn't come with a certificate (of authenticity) and all of a sudden he would just raise his magic wand and one would appear," Schoenack recalled. Open a Business Bank Account & Credit Card. Please do your research before purchasing anything with this company. Instead I had to call in a panic because it was out for delivery in the wrong country. Category: Search By: Lot #403: Autographed 1995 Bob Hope Chrysler Golf Classic Visor with 16 signatures including Arnold Palmer and Mark OMeara . Privacy Policy | ", Ingber sent NBC News emails from the Sullivans that he said showed they were the ones making the threats. Northvale Classic Diner's menu highlights Americas melting pot of flavors with an emphasis on healthy breakfasts, lunch, brunch, dinner, home-cooked dishes, and delectable desserts. Bought a jersey and then cancelled my order took my money and gave me a receipt. We buy collections of all types every day! Bryant with a COA from Classic Sports Collectibles, LLC, and Riggins with Savinelli Sports, Inc COA. "No, thanks" would have ended the phone call from Randy and RMM would never have had to give it another thought. But he was adamant that the bulk of his merchandise was legit. Rare Collectibles TV. I do not think it is in operation anymore and could find no info about who owned it, or discussions on this site. Lot Number: 161 Been following you guys on Twitter for the past year and all you do is take care of your followers. This is actually illegal. I'm constantly thinking that these guys are going to come after me.". Just Collect is not just another baseball card store. 0 Comments Credit card was charged and I received email confirmation that i placed an order the same day. By getting in on the ground level, some good luck and good guidance, RMM (or anyone else) could also see those types of returns. Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service. Many of the items in Kerr's collection came with a letter of authenticity signed by Perullo, who the Sullivans came to find out had purchased a massive haul of memorabilia that had belonged to Joe DiMaggio himself. Explore other items from our Antiques & Collectibles Price Guide Muhammad Ali Autographed Shirt and Ephemera Group: United States, Contemporary. was, 'They don't know. The authenticators a mix of court-certified handwriting analysts and longtime collectors offered the promise of cleaning up the industry. They can't prove anything.'". Venue Monroeville Convention Center, South Hall 209 Mall Blvd Monroeville, PA 15146 Phone: 412-373-7300 Convention Center Information Have questions? Charles Kerr with Jennifer Sullivan at a Yankees game. It was an extraordinary moment: a sports memorabilia dealer admitting that an item he sold was a fake. Yamaha XT 600 was redesigned from the previously successful model Yamaha XTZ 600 Tenere and this proved to be the same. Soon phony memorabilia was flooding the marketplace, complete with fabricated letters of authenticity that mirrored those produced by Scoreboard. classic sports collectibles llcaiken county sc register of deeds classic sports collectibles llc . But for every authentic Mickey Mantle-signed bat or ball, there are many more for sale on eBay and other sites that are counterfeit, experts say. "I don't see a valid autograph on there.". They really helped me win Christmas. For a closer look at the signature please refer to the images provided. Browse No customer service. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. "This was his 401K.". BEWARE This is a SCAMMER company! 6 Passaic St . Pricing was very fair. I'm a big Steelers fan and they always have signed photos, balls, and helmets. But after he was presented with the email itself, Perullo suggested that someone else must have written it. Stephanie Gosk is an NBC News correspondent based in New York City. Gave me an expample of one his "long term clients" that bought a stamp for $750 then sold it 3 years later for $6,000. 18%; 2 KOBE BRYANT JOHN RIGGENS AUTOGRAPH PHOTOS. Autograph Live: How to use our Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum. 1956 Century Coronado powered by a 200HP Hemi engine. Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members' research needs. 06:00PM. Schoenack worked for the now-defunct company, Collectors Source, from 1997 to 2009. Get Classic Sports Collectibles reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. It took nine months, but earlier this summer the Sullivans finally finished inventorying what they could of Kerr's purchases from Perullo. |. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. Autograph Live: It's easy to post discussions with photos! Both said Ingber responded with threats when they called for refunds. Jennifer and Brian Sullivan, with items from Charles Kerr's collection, at the couple's home in New Jersey. Perullo immediately put the items on the market in that summer of 1999. 0 Comments That would have been acceptable had they contacted me to let me know. The Sullivans had no idea how Kerr had become a client of Ingber's. Watch Live TV. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. . All > Autographed items: Return To Catalog. Perullo also stayed composed when told that all 11 of the items tested from Kerr's collection were determined to be inauthentic. New Jersey (US) They are fake! But Perullo remained calm when told the ball came from his company. Perullo was reported to have snapped up thousands of bats, balls, jerseys and photographs all autographed by the legendary slugger. They then sent an email stating that it was out of stock and would issue a refund. Join for free today! She contributes to "Nightly News with Lester Holt," "TODAY" and MSNBC. "I don't know what they're capable of.". Excellent site with great products and giveaways occasionally also great variety offered. I did not receive any email about my order, not that it had shipped, or tracking information. This made me nervous but was very happy and excited it got here today. "It's not a Major League baseball.". I can't wait to get more Titans merch! They do not have my permission to use this item or any item of mine. For a closer look at the signature please refer to the images provided. Affiliated Auctions & Realty (5982) (850) 656-5486 Catalog Terms of sale Search Catalog : Search Sort By : Go to Lot : Go Go to Page : Go Per Page : Pg : 9 of 24 I found my exact one-of-a-kind Bruce Lee Autograph with the exact same PSA serial number for sale on their site. Is anyone familiar with the company Classic Sports Collectibles out of New Jersey? READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Collectibles LLC. And so it went for the rest of the 11 items. Will shop again! The owner, James Spence, was one of the early pioneers in the authentication business, launching a company in the early 1990s after he received training in forensic document analysis. We have a 100% money back policy on autographs up to 6 months from day of purchase. Is sportscollectibles a scam or a legit company? "That's a good question," he said. Our items are guaranteed to pass PSA/DNA the leader in authentication services / PLEASE CHECK OUR ABOUT ME PAGE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS! Much appreciated. 0 Comments Over the next few weeks, NBC News purchased three pieces of sports memorabilia advertised online by Ingber and Perullo: separate baseballs purportedly signed by Willie Mays, Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio. 6 Passaic St Hackensack, NJ 07601 (201) 489-9489 ( 0 Reviews ) Steve Jackson Authentications . 20 were here. Has RMM never heard of a business partnership that ended badly? Silver Plated Repose Flask Berry Silver Co. International Sterling Silver Half Pint Flask #855, Meriden B Company Silver Plate Flask with Hunt Scene Motif, James Dixson & Sons Sheffield Large Two Spout Flask L1985, Art Deco Sterling Silver One Pint Flask Circa 1902, Wahl Eversharp Gold Seal Manifold Fountain Pen Marbleized Green, Emerald and Diamond Bracelet Mounted in 14K Gold, Israeli Electroform Decorative Flowers Bouquets, Rickshaw Cart Sterling Men's Tie Bar and Cufflink Set, A momento of the 1987 Maiden Voyage of the "New Queen Elizabeth" 2, Hires Ginger Champanale Glasses Lot Of Three, Praktica BMS 35mm SLR Camera with Original Flash and Case. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. His name was Dave Ingber and he clearly wasn't expecting someone other than Kerr to answer the call. Our top selling athletes and coaches are Bobby Bowden, Nick Saban, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Ezekiel Elliott, Saquon Barkley and Ronald Acuna Jr. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. Ordered some memorabilia for my nephew and received it within a few days and I became even more of the cool uncle. I have a vintage sports plaques the 1992 nba finals of jordan and drexler mint condition never opened with jordan's name on the plaque worth? Most Popular in Collectibles & Memorabilia. Northvale Classic Diner American Restaurants Bars Vegetarian Restaurants (63) 7.6 Get Classic Sports Collectibles can be contacted at (201) 820-3417. certificate of authenticity. I was able to win an autographed canvas for less than I was planning to pay. Just 2 and a half days late with my Xmas present-And, I got it to her within the same week, so its almost like it wasn't even late anyway lol The signature is done is black ink. 0 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin This company does not typically respond to reviews. Autograph Live: It's easy to add a musician-direct sales notice as a discussion. If you're talking about an item with a COA from them, that COA wouldn't carry any weight whatsoever. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. The bat that Babe Ruth used to knock the first home run out of Yankee. Verify This Business Location & Hours 433 Essex St Hackensack, NJ 07601 Get directions Edit business info Recommended Reviews They billed my credit card and sent me a tracking # for an item that was out of stock. "You got me.". SportsCollectibles.com's most popular items are signed MLB baseballs, signed mini helmets, signed celebrity photos, signed NFL footballs, signed photos and signed jerseys. A ball purportedly signed by Roberto Clemente? Perullo agreed to offer his assessment of two balls purchased by NBC News, unaware that he had sold them. to verify auction date, time, and content directly through the auctioneer's website or 2. marks4silver: Silver, Jewelry, Pewter, Silverplate, Copper & Bronze. They never issued the refund until I called to complain 3 weeks later. He conceded that he unloaded nearly all of it within five years and then began buying various pieces of sports memorabilia from other sources. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE Shady company, stay away! I've never made a threat to him whatsoever.". "We were taken aback by the amount of stuff we had to go through," Sullivan said. Advertisers above have met our on orders $199+ Dave & Adam's Premier Rewards Program Level Up and Unlock automatic rewards with every dollar you spend Learn More New Releases 2022 Panini Mosaic Baseball Hobby Box $129.95 $94.95 Add to Cart 2021/22 Panini Mosaic Basketball Hobby Box $429.95 $379.95 Add to Cart 2022 Panini Donruss Football Hobby Box $274.95 Add to Cart 0 Likes, by Greg Jeranek Buyer's Premium. "He offered to send my boss these threatening emails, which I almost wish he did," Sullivan, who is an assistant to the company's chief financial officer, said. For a closer look at the photograph please refer to the images provi THANKS! Mark McGwire's 70th-home run ball was snapped up for $3 million in 1999. WESTLAKE, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The award winning, family casual dining restaurant, Quaker Steak & Lube , is turning back the clock and re-introducing some of its all-time cla Public Auction: "Antiques & Collectibles - Ends March 30th @ 6pm" by Andreas & Associates LLC. "This will adversely impact your credit score," the email said. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Perullo, 78, walked with an unsteady gait. All rights reserved. Display cases add value to your collectible and protect it for years to come. Sitejabbers sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! Want more information? Ingber insisted that he had an "excellent relationship with 99 percent" of his customers. After she gave birth to a daughter and a son, it was Kerr who showered them with gifts. We have bought and sold over $20 million worth of cards since our inception. "Chuck was the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back and he would do anything for anyone," Sullivan said. Classic Sports Collectible, LLC. be published in this listing. Free autographs to the first 200 paid admissions on Friday and Saturday Giveaways Door Prizes Free Parking Totally free parking. WOWwhy isn't everyone in the stamp game? Purchased a couple of autographed items from these guys over the past year. I had been looking for some affordable Deion Memorabilia for my dad for awhile and having them at a game was a GodSend. Sports Collectibles Auctions has made great connections with Ohio State Buckeyes athletes and have worked exclusively with several Heisman Trophy winners, All-Americans and current NFL Players. We buy vintage sports cards, non-sports cards, unopened packs, unopened boxes, cases, uncut sheets . Our companies original nam, Located just minutes from the New Jersey/New York State border, Ramapo Saddlery has been serving the needs of our local equestrian community for over 30 years. But the Kerr case is not unique. 9 Yamaha XT 600 (1984 - 2003) via youtube. The D's were too big. Andy Sandler's All Sports Collectibles Auctions. may not "These are very common forgeries, and I'm sure these will indeed fail the process," Spence said. The Sullivans are still hoping to find a way to recoup more of Kerr's money but they're not especially hopeful. Well packed and much higher quality than buying at Michaels. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, 1992 Classic #1 Shaquille O'Neal RC Rookie NBA Basketball Trading Card, Leon Searcy 1992 Classic #64 - Miami Dolphins, Miami Hurricanes, Rookie, 1992-93 Classic Draft Picks Basketball Box Possible Shaquille O'Neal Rookie Year, Derek Jeter Rookie Card 1992 Classic Four Sport #231, 1994 Classic #5 Charlie Garner NFL Football Trading Card. All rights reserved. Today, the retired FBI agent estimates that roughly 50 percent of vintage sports memorabilia on the market is fraudulent. reliable, AuctionZip.com expressly disclaims any liability for errors, omissions or Thanks Rich. Jurisdiction. Company presentation. "What it looks like to me is some gal who inherited her father's estate and did not want to honor his payment obligations. Great customer service from The sports collectibles team. Our website offers over 300,000 authenticated items from the National Football League, NCAA Football & Basketball, Major league Baseball, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, PGA Tour and more. Finally got in touch with somebody and was told I would have shipping info within a day or two. We were integral in the grand opening of the new store in Yonkers. Online shopping for Collectibles & Fine Art from a great selection of Trading Cards, Photographs, Balls, Clothing & Uniforms, Jerseys, Helmets & more at everyday low prices. CLASSIC SPORTS COLLECTIBLES, LLC in New Jersey | Company Info Company Information Sponsored Links Reviews Sponsored Links Questions Post Question There are no questions yet for this company. Facebook. "And I thought, 'That's odd. The terms and conditions of the auction may or Stay away unless you like headaches. Purdom Signed Lithograph Of Cal Ripken Jr. W. S. Purdom Signed Lithograph Willie Mays & Warren Spahn, W.S. Who's crazy enough to start this website? Upcoming . In March, the Sullivans returned to Perullo four items that the credit card company had refunded. I was very impressed with how much care they showed. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. The rarest of pieces sell for jaw-dropping prices. "If I had any definitive proof that items Mr. Perullo was putting out for us to sell was not authentic, I would quit," Ingber wrote. When she was in eighth grade, it was Kerr who bought her a graduation dress. People should definitely come through to their store." Backed by the National Science Foundation, Trying to Sell HIGH-END Memorabilia without the Owner's Permission, Definitely the place to look for niche sports collectibles, Reseller of active ebay items that are not theirs. The bat that Babe Ruth used to knock the first home run out of Yankee Stadium was sold for $1.2 million in 2000. "We wouldn't be in business for 20 years if that's what we did," Perullo said. The signature is done is blue ink. The staff is very knowledgeable and the service is always great. Description It comes with a Classic Sports Collectibles, LLC. And I also ordered something else that came with a "certificate" and it was not the real deal! Web: ROCKSTARGALLERY.NET. View cart for details. Form your Sport Memorabilia Business into a Legal Entity. I ordered a sign framed photo and it got here super quickly and in perfect shape. Although the information published herein is from sources deemed "I knew to stay away from people like this, but I got suckered in by the Joe DiMaggio name.". But forgers are still churning out the more lucrative signed balls and bats and photographs from sports greats of yore. Current Auction; Past Auctions; My Account . But, Sports Collectables is AWESOME and I would recommend them to ANYBODY. James Spence's company specializes in autograph authentication. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/classic-collectibles-llc/nationwide/classic-collectibles-llc-scam-trying-to-sell-people-misprint-stamps-nationwide-1208712, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. The '80s and '90s sportbikes are seeing an influx of collector buying, and the big standout is Honda's street-legal superbike from the '90s, the RC30, which has more than doubled in value in the last couple years from a #1 value of $35,000 to a #1 value of $75,000 today. While the classic boats . The multimillion-dollar deal was orchestrated by DiMaggio's longtime attorney and friend, Morris Engelberg. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! Oh yeah and there are only 25 sets in the entrie world. IE 11 is not supported. Ingber began calling Sullivan and leaving threatening messages. Pricing was fair and shipment was received in reasonable time. Autograph signings from the top sport athletes in the country. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. i'm trying to get an authentic birthday present and i'm not sure who i can trust. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: RMM of Houston, TX, certainly has all the details which suggests that instead of hanging up on our caller, he engaged in conversation and fully processed the finer points. #womanswatch #watches #ebel #shortsWomen's Ebel Sports ClassicEbel Sports Classic is featuring diamonds on the Natural Malachite Green Dial as well as on the. Has your experience with this business or person been good? Over 400 collectibles dealers bring their great coins, currency, stamps, sportscards and other collectibles Show Hours: Thursday & Friday 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Gerald, "I'd like to see what I said that was so threatening. - Bobby Hull, Software Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Simple Auction Site. Classic Collectibles LLC Scam trying to sell people "misprint stamps" Nationwide. to grow your business. A reporting team selected 11 of the more expensive items in Kerr's collection and paid for them to be reviewed by the authenticators at JSA. "Why didn't they call me?" All > Autographed items: Return To Catalog . I called them back and when I was able to get in touch with them they told me they would issue a refund which I still haven't received. Classic Sports Collectibles can be contacted via phone at (201) 820-3417 for pricing, hours and directions. "Do your due diligence," Sullivan said, "especially when buying something online.". Visit Store Fan's Edge Cost: From $10 to $12,000 On Jan. 10, Sullivan received an email from Perullo, demanding they return the items for which the credit card company had provided the refunds. Yet, despite its notoriety, many don't know that an Austin Healey model set several land speed records in 1953 at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, in the United States. read our policies. A Derek Jeter-signed bat back on sale at a price of $695. Ordered an Emmitt Smith helmet for my Dad late on a Thursday. All of our signed products will come with a Sports Collectibles Certificate of Authenticity. After researching these guys I found a few complaints same as the above, same pitch, same phone number just a slightly different name. Alico LLC . Perullo was adamant that he sent no such email. Estimate $80 - $120. The retired firefighter from New Jersey was so proud of his collection and so confident of its value that he would tell his longtime partner's daughter, Jennifer Sullivan, she didn't have to worry about coming up with the money to pay for her two young children's college education. The confirmation included no shopping information or description of the item i ordered. Friendly and reliable. But the barrier for entry was low, Fitzsimmons said, and some authenticators were later ostracized for making dubious determinations. . One of the greatest British sports cars of the 1950s with one of the best chassis was the Austin Healey models. Ceramics Hand Made Man With Dog Figurine, T.P. "Unfortunately, it's too easy a crime to commit," Tim Fitzsimmons, a retired FBI agent, said. Autographed 1997 Bob Hope Chrysler Golf Classic with 8 signatures including John Daly, Chi Chi Rodriguez, and Bob Tway. They simply list items from other sites at inflated prices. 3701 Sirius Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Map. You may want to think twice before ordering anything from this company. Our auction lots will showcase our diverse and exceptional collection of NCAA, NFL, MLB and NBA authentic autographed memorabilia. Dollars (258) Morgan Dollar (138) Peace Dollar (41) 0 Comments They stole my picture and claimed to have the exact same item-certificate of authenticity number, barcode and all! Here you will find sports pins, Olympic pins, lanyards, earrings, jewelry and accessories, all licensed by MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL and NCAA. Here is what they do: I am a former seasonal employee of L.L.Bean for the 2011/2012 winter season. 1042-37, Baseball Legends Comic and Ticket from The 75th Anniversary from The Baseball Hall of Fame, Monte Irvin Autograph Disney Lithograph Poster (NO COA), Macy's Musical Waterglobe 75th Anniversary Edition, Vintage McDonald's Character Trays Lot of Six, Brevete 22 Cal. If she didn't act fast, Ingber said, the family risked losing the merchandise "to auction" after Kerr had already paid $4,000, according to Sullivan's account of the call. And he offered a matter-of-fact reply when asked how he came to sell a fraudulent item. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Please ask specific questions on details, condition, and shipping prior to bidding, ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, and the bidder will be responsible for payment. I always leave confident knowing my b. REI has updated its COVID-19 policies and procedures per the latest CDC guidance. Wall Mount Store Display Rack For Trading Cards, Frank Meisler Hamsa Sterling Electroform Brooch Pendant, Mens Longines Quarts Wrist Watch Israel Airlines 20 years service, Shirley Temple Cobalt Glass Pitchers With Glasses, Air India Silver Plated Spoons Lot Of Eleven, Air-India Silver Plated Forks Lot Of Nine, Air-India Silver Plated Knives Lot Of Seven, Cast Iron Amish Family Figurines Lot Of Four, El Al Israel Airlines Spoons Lot Of Twelve, ELOI PERNET VINTAGE OCTAGONAL CIGAR CUTTER, B. Wiskemann Silver Plate Spoons Lot Of Three, British Airways Arthur Price Silver Plated Demitasse Spoons Lot Of Eight, British Airways Atkinson Silver Plated Soup Spoons Lot Of Seven, British Airways Atkinson Silver Plated Demitasse Spoons Lot Of Six, British Airways Atkinson Silver Plated Knives Lot Of Two, British Airways Atkinson Silver Plated Soup Spoons Lot Of Nine, British Airways Atkinson/Arthur Price Silver Plated Forks Lot Of Five, Air-India Silver Plated Spoons Lot Of Two, 3 Walmart Transportation Safety Award Belt Buckles Lot of Three, Sterling Silver Collector Spoons with Windmill Holder, Silver Souvenir Spoons (2) Bostons (1) San Francisco, Germany Bryden Hand Painted "Strawberry" Plate, Hara "Blue Vintage" Coupe Soup Bowls Lot Of Four, GE "Heavy Military Electronics Systems" Tray, California Pottery "Cheese Dip" Serving Bowl, TAP Air "Dances Of Portugal" Trays Lot Of Three, Indiana Glass "Princess Green Carnival" Punch Bowl With Cups & Ladle, Emanuel Genuine Leather Wallets Lot Of Four, El Al Israel Airlines Alenni Stainless Steel Water Pitcher & Coffee Pot, Bell & Howell Explorer 500 Slide Projector, T.P. I am so happy I did! I am not going to go away.". Obviously, RMM knows nothing about the rare stamp market. We also have a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied. The name Ralph Perullo is well known among longtime collectors of sports memorabilia. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. It seems RMM has plenty of extra time to spend fully digesting an entire phone presentation and then writing it all down in the form of a scathing review . Bought a puck online for it to get here in time for Christmas, was shipped to a completely different location. "The little stunt you're trying to pull it ain't gonna work," Ingber said in a voicemail message that the Sullivans played for NBC News. A total of 18 items had now been tested, and Perullo was batting zero for 18. Perullo was brought on to help run the business around 2007. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Classic & Collectible Cars - Serving Las Vegas, NV. Despite some initial hurdles the company did an excellent job ensuring I recieved the jersey before the super bowl. They made sure to include the JSA letters saying the items were found to be inauthentic. 0 Likes, by Greg Jeranek The balls were all deemed not genuine by Spence's company. Start a sport memorabilia business by following these 10 steps: Plan your Sport Memorabilia Business. Is there a law against that? Potential buyers are urged 314 - Classic c.1970 Vietnam Black Light Poster Excellent "Vacation in Vietnam" Counter Culture Protest Black Light Poster. Contact Us Ticket Information When she picked up Kerr's phone on that October day, the man on the other end of the line sounded surprised. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! Other experts put the figure closer to 80 percent. "I got it all taken care of," Kerr would say. File your review. Kenzi Abou-Sabe is a reporter and producer in the NBC News Investigative Unit. Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. Its 3 men and a lady, down in Tampa, Fl, and they sound like really cool, down-to-earth professionals that care about the reputation of their brand.