When you feel lost So, Ive read that you and your sister grew up dancing to High School Musical. https://1883magazine.com/my-face/ two stars because i feel guilty giving it less. I get the sense that you, Madison, Charlie, and Jeremy have a strong connection on-screen and off-screen. Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio? We worked on becoming a band, and it was really like how it would be if you were starting out as a band: practicing songs, coming up with material, trying to get it out there So, we already had that click. You guys were the ones on fire. credits to the artist on twt @sisigtofu for the cover i used !!!! I have an oldies playlist. You're gonna find your way Wish it had more key scenes, but it was still a great read. I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts. An Independent Rule Breaking Magazine A green room set backstage at the Orpheum. Get it? Taken without permission from https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/. Some of this stuff's in pretty good shape. Because hes so fun-loving, Reggie develops somewhat of a relationship with Julies family members but its totally one-sided because they cant see Reggie. Th-Th-That's impossible. The final performance for Julie and her ghost-boy band the Phantoms happens in the Orpheum. And only one of them has to be a demon to make a demon baby. If you've been following me for a little longer now, you know that I'm one of the few people in the world preferring a book over Netflix. Yeah, I've always wanted to go to Pasadena. Shes like a sister to me. I look back on it now and I love her so very much. Yeah. Well, I'm sorry you had a bad day, but three guys just found out that they had a bad 25 years, and then they found out that the one thing they lived for in the first place they can still do. With multiple minors in the cast, every time-saving consideration has to be made. Charlie: The leader of the pack is Kenny [Ortega]. I did tennis, soccer, baseball and then I went to a musical show, and I auditioned and got the part. Owen: The thing that spoke strongest to me was that Alex is super anxious. They really brighten up the room. In the extreme Alaskan wild, 16 survivalists compete for a chance to win a massive cash prize but these lone wolves must be part of a team to win. The story and plot were amazing just as it is in the Netflix show, along with the characters, but this book promised to give us new content when it rarely did, yes we did get multiple POVs but only of the main cast; I wish we got some POV of Carrie, Nick, Emily and so on. Hey, Julie, I really like what you guys did with the place. Im wondering what message you hope LGBTQ+ youth, and youth in general, take away from seeing a strong and empathic male protagonist who also happens to be gay? People Actual people can hear us play. Either Nirvana or Linkin Park. After finishing the show and finding out there was a book, I knew I needed to pick it up! That's my FAVORITE moment in the show and it's horrible in the book. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! @95__Cameron I see things here are going better? Madison: Even when we were starting to find Flynn [Julies best friend, portrayed by Jadah Marie], Kenny was like, What kind of girl do you see in her shoes? And I thought about Jadah from Descendants 3 [also directed by Kenny Ortega]. Sanjay Leela Bhansali brings his majestic signature flair to stories of love and betrayal in the lives of courtesans in pre-independence India. :(. I dont think thats the 90s, but can I choose it? Why can't you guys just be normal ghosts? But he's got something up his sleeve. We'll still fly When and why did you start playing, and have you had the opportunity to showcase your guitar prowess in any other roles or in a band? Then there's Jadah Marie as Flynn, Julie's best friend, Savannah May as Carrie, Julie's enemy and former friend, and Sacha Carlson as Nick, Carrie's boyfriend and the boy Julie has a crush on. Not you. I've had photo shoots all day. 63 Likes, TikTok video from B & S (@friendsofmalfoy): "#foryou #fyp #realityshifting #shiftingrealities #julieandthephantoms #lukepatterson #shiftingmotivation". Alex wonders why Willie's been acting so weird. Lets talk a little bit about Alexs role as the bands drummer. And I use the pain This is just for my shifting visualization but you can look if you want. There's a song on the piano. Watch on Netflix. Ademas no se ve un desarrollo de personajes pero ni ahi. rewatched this last night and made a dr so fast oh my god #fyp #shifttok #shifting #julieandthephantoms #lukepatterson #jatpdr #julieandthephantomsdr, #foryou #fyp #realityshifting #shiftingrealities #julieandthephantoms #lukepatterson #shiftingmotivation, #JATPDR havent made a video about this dr in ages omfg #shifting #realityshifting #desiredreality #dr #charlottesrealities #desiredrealityshifting, My jatp dr :) #jatp #julieandthephantoms #shift #shifting #script #viral #fypdoesntwork, Shaytan will make u lose ur friends before ramadan, Ben fonds out roxy lied interview big beother. Full charge That was my mom's stuff in there. I watched Julie and the phantoms for the first time yesterday and Im making a DR there!! Madison: Ive written a few songs [including] a song with Charlie called Perfect Harmony that is featured in the show so thats the biggest thing that Ive written. You know the rest by heart We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Honey, I know those classes can be difficult, but you still like music, don't you? - HouseBroken, s02e12 - After the Altar: Two Years Later - Love Is Blind, s06e90 - Queen Sugar A Celebration Special - Queen Sugar, s02e90 - Christmas Show (Special) - Kenan, s02e05 - Take Your Child to Work Day - Work in Progress, s02e02-22 & s03e01-23 & s04e01-20 - The Oval ( delayed indefinitely ). And even if we hit the ground She started her reign of terror with Egmont with her novel FAMILY, which Elizabeth Burns named a favorite of 2012 on her School Library Journal-syndicated blog, A Chair, a Fireplace, a Tea Cozy. I remember when Kenny asked her to sing, I was really getting into it because it felt like wed been friends for years. This was just living. Im wondering how you balance his role as a source of comic relief with his responses to emotionally difficult situations. Madison: My mom is in the military and when she leaves, Ive definitely had to deal with a lot of nerves and anxious feelings about not having her here. In a world full of ever growing fictional worlds, Actor @amirwilson_ first discovered his interest i, @adamdimarcos breakout role on @hbos critica. Boy: Thought you were afraid to come out here. Okay, look. While. https://1883magazine.com/hallie/ It's just you and me here. You don't give up, no you grow As soon as she got cast I got to call her and tell her she was cast we exchanged numbers and we talked every day before we met each other again in Vancouver. I think [this show] has a really great balance. This is my Harry Potter shifting script. These transcripts are delayed. 'Cause we're still rising Everyone wants to have a smile; everyone wants to be happy all the time. 1883's Kelsey Barnes spoke with Sinqua Walls about Netflix'Resort to Love, his growth as an actor since his time as Sir Lancelot onOnce Upon a Time,giving back to communities, and more. It was just so perfect and when I got to meet her, I was like this is it.. Thats fun! I was just warming up. Wake up 'Cause it makes you you Completed texttospeech shiftingtips shiftinghandbook +5 more # 6 Script template for Shifting to HO. Wake up Are you a fan of 90s fashion? This is a comprehensive DR script guide intended for the Hogwarts reality, unrelated to era. I mean, nobody wants to get upset. I just really like showers and sometimes the occasional bath. He dropped it, and it made this huge noise. I LOVE the show, and I LOVE the book. How does he look? Today Bright 3. okay. [That goes] for all of us. See more ideas about phantom, ghost boy, jeremy shada. My dad has had me listen to all the good music from way back when. We hang out a lot off camera. Any 90s band. Which means we have to do a lot of cleaning and get rid of some stuff. Keep dreaming like we'll live forever Let's see how many clubs we can hit before sunrise. We'll still fly After the passing of her mom, Julie has lost her passion for music and is on the verge of being kicked out of her performing arts high school. Just look them in the eye For those who've already seen "Julie and the Phantoms," it should come as no surprise that the series is executive produced by none other than Kenny Ortega, the mind behind Disney Channel hit franchises like "High School Musical" and "Descendants." Theres no Julie and the Phantoms without Owen, Jer, or Madison. Is that the real world? Take off Id recommend the Netflix show more than I would recommend this book. About our music, all right? How did you and Madison develop your relationship on-screen? Suddenly, three ghosts appear the guys from the '90s band Sunset Curve! Charlie showed up in a cutoff and suspenders, and then I showed up in the pink sweatshirt. It also includes i. Disappointing. Finally Free 7. He landed, he called me and he was like Hey, lets work together; lets work through these scenes, lets work on these lines and he just walked over to my apartment. It's not what you lost But at the end of the day, I think everyone is so talented and so good together that the leadership is just [everyone] together. I went into this believing that there would be additional scenes not in the show as that is what I read early on from storefronts. Kenny is the man, the myth, the legend, the one that you want to be like, the one that you want to hug. And we dont know whats gonna happen, how long itll take but we hope we get to get back to [filming] sooner rather than later. 78,228 Members . Currently, "Julie and the Phantoms" has not been renewed or cancelled by Netflix. Ok, maybe three amiable phantoms didnt haunt your high school days, but thats precisely what happens to Julie, the protagonist in the brand-new Netflix series Julie and the Phantoms. I loved so many songs especially "The Other Side of Hollywood", "Finally Free" and "Unsaid Emily". Relight that spark time to come out of the dark Learn how Julie and the Phantoms bring their rock-and-roll dreams to life in this novel based on season one of the new Netflix show! I did enjoy the show more just because the scenes were way more developed than they were in the book. It's what you'll gain raising your voice to the rain Based on the 2011 Brazilian show of the same name and directed by the renowned Kenny Ortega [High School Musical, Descendants, Hocus Pocus], this binge-worthy series which hits Netflix today stars Madison Reyes in her breakout role as the talented and tenacious Julie; Charlie Gillepsie as Luke, the electric guitarist with a lot of charisma (and a skeleton in his closet); Owen Joyner as Alex, the thoughtful and inquisitive drummer; and Jeremy Shada as Reggie, the big-hearted bassist who brings the laughs. And dont tell them but I may or may not have stolen the chain, and I might be wearing it right now as we speak. I hope so too! Ive been in situations like that and I just liked that the story of the show said, Hey, even when youre in situations like this, even if your given family might not be there for you, your chosen family will be. And throughout the show, you can see how the band and friends come together to try to lift each other up and out of certain situations that we get into. I love Linkin Park. Madison is like my little sister now, and its amazing. So everyone has conflict and emotion, and you just gotta be ok with conflict. A view from the family room of Julies (Madison Reyes) house set looking into both the kitchen and living room beyond. Keep dreaming like we'll live forever A reverse view of the 1930s art deco-style Hollywood Ghost Club. Was it tricky or awkward to film these scenes since you couldnt really play off of anyone? We rechristened it as the home of the Los Feliz Bobcats. You got living to do [Booboo] came in and we read, and it was perfect chemistry He was flying in the day before we were supposed to start shooting [but] usually when its your love interest, you want to have a couple of days. Madison works really hard. Jeremy: Ironically, I would say, it might have been trickier and more awkward for the people who were acting off of me. Watch popular content from the following creators: Ivy - lee <3(@pois0n.ivy555), artie(@artemismccall), georgia(@wilmqn), desired reality(@amino.info), vicky(@kindashifting) . So, wake that spirit, spirit Another view of the 1995 garage set, with the ghost-boys (Charlie Gillespie, Owen Joyner, Jeremy Shada) hand-painted banner for their band, Sunset Curve. made a spur of the moment disision to shift to jatp last night. Starting with the two-month boot camp from the beginning of filming, we were together every single day, six to nine hours a day dancing and working with Kenny [who] pushes you outside of your comfort zone. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. original sound - . [Singing] I get so weak in the knees. Electric hammer to the heart I play bass in the band and I sing co-lead vocals, and then the breakdown was like Reggie is a fun rocker who plays bass and sings and is in a punk rock band from the 90s and I was like Alright, I think I can do this! It was nice having that kind of experience. We got really, really close. Mlo to jednoduchou anglitinu a bavilo m objevovat nkter mylenky a pocity postav, kter v serilu nebyly. Man muss dafr leider wirklich die Serie geguckt haben, um alle Zusammenhnge im Buch zu verstehen. It was really interesting to get to know the characters from their point of view. And maybe if you'd give yourself a chance, you'll get there. Throughout Season 1 of "Julie and the Phantoms," Luke, Alex, and Reggie, with Julie's help, discover that music has the power to make them more real, allowing others to see and hear them. So, thats me. I'll make sure not to wipe the tables down with this one. Electric hammer to the heart La verdad que me re decepciono. Countdown till we blast open the top On top of that, Ortega revealed in an interview with Digital Spy that they want to do live performances with the show, saying, "We're hoping that the world will join us. And then by the time we got to the testing and the auditions, it was like Well, Ill just basically do what I do onstage with my band and hope it goes well!. I noticed that Alex has a distinct style. Who is your ghost boo? But for teen and adult fans, this is a NOoOoOoOo unfortunately. But live it like it's now or never Up right now You cant throw it back to the 90s. Julie is a teenage girl who finds her passion for music and life with the help of a high -concept band of teen boys (The Phantoms) who have been dead for 25 years. A JATP fan would definitely be better off turning to fanfiction instead. Ummm, thats hard. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Moving from here is only gonna help you move on. Theres a scene where Julie is talking to her dad and her brother, [and] midway through that scene the ghosts poof in. 91 Likes, TikTok video from (@bvlledds): "This trend in my Jatp dr <3 #shifting #shifttok #dr #fy #fyp #fypviral #shiftingrealities #julieandtgephantomsdr #julieandthephantoms #fypaaage". 1883 sat down with all four leads to talk about the striking similarities between their on-screen and real-life personalities, how the show promotes Latinx and LGBTQ+ visibility, the process of creating their colorful & very 1990s costumes, as well as why filming scripted scenes with co-stars and supporting actors felt not like acting but instead like living. It also felt like the writer hated Julie and Luke's relationship and cut out a lot of that and focused on Nick and Julie instead. 77 Likes, TikTok video from Billy (@eclipsegh0st): "#JATPDR amo amo #eclipsegh0st #jatpshifting #julieandthephantoms #shifitingbr #shiftingrealities #desiredreality #foryoupage". This means that those joining Reyes as Julie will be Charlie Gillespie as Luke, Owen Patrick Joyner as Alex, and Jeremy Shada as Reggie, making up the "Phantoms," or the trio of musical ghosts that Julie accidentally summons. it was a weird ass dream but still Now or Never - Julie and the Phantoms Cast. Jeremy: Honestly, me and the guys would laugh through most of the shoot and were the goofiest people on set. didnt shift but i had a dream with the boys in it. Almost as impressive as your game against Glendale. som original - Billy . The kitchen in Julies (Madison Reyes) house set. Uh Er We're gonna figure out this music program thing. Vegetarian. A detail shot of the all girl-ghost-band, bandstand, and rotating stage in the Hollywood Ghost Club. When we went in for final auditions, Jer showed up in a black leather jacket, a white tank top, jeans, and some Chelsea boots. Julie and the Phantoms Character Names Sticker. My little cousin I wanna watch it with her and do Bop bop bop, bop to the top. [Growing up, my sister and I] were Zac and Vanessa, we were Sharpay and Ryan; we just had the best time. My Chemical Romance, thats the 2000s, right? Im going to have to think about this. Probably Nirvana Or maybe Linkin Park. Face first, full charge . And then my mom always tried to figure out solutions to my anxiety. I always try to look on the bright side. Oh, good call.