Very professional and great workmanship. Standard frames are 4-9/16". Superior weather stripping design offers excellent air/water tightness. I ask because I'm wondering if warning people not to buy the doors in coastal areas is a fair assessment? BRAVO! } D.P. Tony worked diligently till the job was done. Our contractor has suggested a full lite 3068 high impact Neuma door in prefinished smooth white. Thats where I bought my door. | 33 N. Main Street, Brighton, CO 80601 | Ph. Sergio, thank you so much for the quick response and Florida rep contact info. Need help finding the right Door Hardware for your application? .table_d2e58 td { Their supplier sent very heavy glass for a large window and I was unable to initially open the window. Give us a call or send us an email by clicking on the contact us link below. 9. Engineered retractable screens are optional. Sigh. var tlxSoundEmbedSrc="sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/summernights_mi0106001.mp3"; We're glad you're here. Post We hit 115 degrees during the summer and they look great !! Shop now to add elegance and vibrancy to your home. width: 100%; Sergio, does Neuma have installers they can recommend? Repair man showed up on time, well dressed and professional. No matter what the issue is, our friendly sliding door repair service can help restore your sliding door to perfect condition. by Doorman Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:45 pm, #11 French Door Replacement Parts and Accessories. pdf. When we have rain accompanied with wind the doors will shake themselves loose and rain comes in the closing seems. Optional woodgrain finish is available. On other sides of the home this same meter shows 6 to 15 pct on the trim and zero on the drywall. The best team I've ever had working for us..Would use them everytime! They were very professional from the time I requested quote to the completion of projects with excellent communication. Neuma Doors Gliding Patio Doors Features Advance interlocking seal design Retractable Screen Weep Hole Securing plate Bottom wind stopper Adjustable stainless Skip to main contentSkip to footer 320 3rd Street SW Winter Haven, FL 33880 (863) 293-2977 Showroom/Store Hours: 8:00am to 3:00pm (Mon-Fri) "Exceeding Standards for Generations" Thresholds have an engineered drainage system to channel water away from the unit. Thank you. I'm wondering if anyone has seen it or used them yet? Plus with labor shortages and new personal at the facility, this is most likely the reason someone not familiar with product sent the wrong door/piece. Neuma Door Systems are precision engineered to provide protection against water infiltration. From deadbolts and privacy bolts to replacement striking plates, latches, and interchangeable cores, we have the parts you need. Co-extruded glass stopper provides easy glass replacemen. They replaced the track wheel set so that my sliding door truly could slide again! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Sliding Door Repair Company saves you time, money and headaches. With 30 years of creative design, research, and development, Neuma Doors offer a wide array of the world's leading fiberglass patio door systems. With a combined 25 years of experience in the industry, Neuma is a name you can trust. Mullions: 10 years from date of installation. The interlock has dual weather strips to seal the gap between panels. Timely, reasonably priced, and good to work with. Warranty Details for Neuma Door Systems in Owner-Occupied Single Family Homes This Non-Transferable Limited Warranty applies only to the Neuma Patio Door System installed by a licensed and bonded contractor in original own- er-occupied single-family detached homes within the United States. Interior woodgrain is standard. Excellent work and appointments were all on time. .table_d2e165 { I would highly recommend SDRC. border-color: #000000; border-color: ; I've sold quite a few of their doors (between 50 - 75) and they make a good product. Very responsive for a broken door handle and lock. who we bought them from. The interlock has dual flexible strips to seal the gap between panels. Has anyone heard of or had experience with Neuma doors. You may need a garage door replacement or just a simple repair. When it comes to quality work, products, and partsno one beats us! When I told them about the situation, they quickly sent someone out to look at the problem and ordered new glass. 8. Satin Nickel, White and Dark Brown. What steps would you take to determine what to do next? Techs were in time, professional and friendly. Went from fully stuck to gliding on air better than on the day the door was installed.I chose the right company. lock is standard on all 8 units. None of the others even come close. very pleased with product and installation. FAX (714)541-2123, let us help you design your door system My sliding door was scraping and hard to open and close. } They were professional, efficient and cleaned up after the install. Glass Components: NonImpact Glass: 20 year prorated limit- ed warranty against seal failure. Sounds like there is a installation issue, this cause the doors not line up. Neuma Doors Designed for Impact Impact Resistant Safeguard People and Property As an entry point to your home, it is essential that your patio door provide safety and security as well as protection against incoming weather. Specially designed weep-hole system that allow water to drain away from the door while keeping dust and dirt out. Exterior woodgrain is special order, Strong and durable fiberglass skins will not rust, dent, split or rot, Full-length composite edging increase water and moisture protection, The bottom sweeps have superior weather stripping design. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Will definitely use them again for my next project! This company is by far the best out there. Doors. Door frames: 10 years from date of installa- tion. 3. We received the incorrect piece at the end of December. Sorry to hear the sent the wrong piece. Astragals: 10 years from date of installation. In January 2009 I received a letter from Mr. Paul Liu, General Manager and George Castro, Senior Sales Manager, NAN YA Plastics Corp. USA-Neuma Doors, HOUSTON, TX saying, "We are sadden to say that we do not believe that our doors are right for your application at your home. We would like to return the doors and refund the builder at such time that you replacement doors to put in. Please be advised that if you want to keep the Neuma doors for any reason on your home, we may not be able to warranty them.". Andrew and Jake replaced 3 windows for us. I was impressed that the company has made an extra effort to do the work needed and to help me out. Folding Door System Hardware and Com- ponents: Folding door system hardware: 10 years for the original purchaser, excludes finish All hardware should be maintained as recommended in the care instructions as frequently as necessary. Designed to protect people & property during violent storms, Neumas Impact-Rated Doors provide ultimate storm protection for your home. Apparently they're sold via distributors. They have been nothing but a problem. border: 1px solid; Do they actually make the hardware for the door themselves? i have been working with a responsive rep here but wanted to get another opinion since we Are having some mold issues. SmartKey Compatible Quickly and easily rekey the lock while maintaining the highest level of security. Do you have an email I can reach out to you at? I then were convinced the fees is in a reasonable range.I would recommend for Sliding Door company to anyone who has similar situation and check the price with other vendors if you experience this similar issues of slidng windows.Then compare the prices to select one you feel better.Regards,CCSTustin Ranch Area,CA. At the very core of SDRC are trust and integrity. Stike for Barn Door Locks A: 8989 North Loop East Houston, TX 77029. Johnson, PCHenderson,Cox, and by Doorman Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:59 pm, #14 Check out our Barn Door Hardware, black flat track for hanging doors from the wall I think they are a Chinese product if I remember correctly. The correct door was ordered and Neuma sent the wrong door. Thanks again! -->, ,